A drop in session for you to ask a Moving and Handling Advisor questions about helping the person you support get about, advice on equipment, your own back care, and more.
Moving and Handling: Drop in session
A session for carers to drop in to, with one of our Moving & Handling team experts.
Feel free to ask any questions you have, or discuss any concerns. This could be on:
- Questions you have about moving the person you care for safely (without damaging them, or you).
- Queries on equipment – what’s worth getting hold of, or how might you best use something you already have.
- Any concerns you have about your own back – is it as strong and supple as it could be – and what can you do to best look after yourself.
- How the Moving & Handling team can help you further – including further training and home visits.
- What additional support is available from health and social care.
Please drop by! Any – and all – questions are very welcome.
This is a ‘drop in’ event at our Hub…
There’s no need to book, just come along. We’d be delighted to see you.