- That every unpaid carer in Surrey is heard, valued and supported.
A carer is someone of any age who provides unpaid support to family or friends who could not cope without this help. This could be caring for a relative, partner or friend who is ill, frail, disabled or has mental health or substance misuse problems.
Our mission is to:
- Be a carer-led organisation & putting unpaid carers first
- Deliver high quality & innovative services
- Improve carers’ wellbeing
- Amplify the voice of carers to influence change
- Support carers to understand their rights and choices
- Collaborate with partners to encourage best practice in carer support
- Promote awareness of carers & their value in society
We have values that we work to. These are:
- Focus – make a difference to our unpaid carers’ lives
- Inclusion – accessible to everyone in the community
- Respect – treat everyone with compassion and understanding
- Excellence – strive for continuous improvement and best practice