Surrey’s carers are invited to attend a discussion to share their views on the future design and delivery of services for carers in Surrey.
Surrey County Council with Surrey CCGs/NHS want to know how carers are finding services for carers currently – including their own services as well as those they commission. (Commissioning means SCC with the NHS select organisations to deliver services for them, awarding them contracts which run several years.)
There are five events running, all lasting an hour and a half, with lunch afterwards. Transport expenses will be covered. (There is also an online consultation.) Sessions will cover:
- Services you value and would like to see continue (this will include you being asked to say what you think about Action for Carers)
- What you see as gaps in services and things that could be improved
- Any other issues you’re conerned about
Events take place as follows, all 11am-1pm:
- 24 April – Reigate Baptist Church, RH2 7LR
- 13 May – High Cross Church, Camberley GU15 3Sy
- 19 May – Hythe Centre, Staines TW18 3HD
- 20 May – Park House, Leatherhead KT22 0AH
- 21 May – Guildford Rugby Football Club GU7 3BU
You need to book with Hasu Ramji, please email him or call him on 01883 62 62 64.