About the opportunity
In this incredibly rewarding opportunity, volunteers will collect donated Christmas gifts from our offices in Burpham and then deliver them to various addresses.
This is your chance to make huge difference to the lives of young carers, adult carers and their families in Surrey during the festive season.
To be eligible to volunteer for this lovely opportunity you will need to:
- Have use of own car and a full driving licence
- Be willing to undertake a DBS check, driving licence checks and have reference checks taken
- Be willing to attend an induction/information session either face-to-face or over zoom
- Be available to help in mid december, exact dates to be confirmed
In return we can offer:
- A truly rewarding volunteering opportunity in the run up towards Christmas and the opportunity to make a huge difference to the lives of Young Carers in Surrey
- An opportunity to volunteer for a local charity that will give you the induction and support you need in order to successfully undertake the volunteer driver role
- The reimbursement of mileage at the rate of 45p per mile.
For more information, please contact our Sessional and Volunteer Coordinator by emailing [email protected].