1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering a Competition Entrants agree that they have read and accept these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
2. The Competition is operated by Action for Carers Surrey charity number 1116714, whose registered office is at Astolat, Coniers Way, Guildford, GU4 7HL (“Promoter”).
3. To be eligible to enter the Competition you must:
4. The Competition is not open to management and employees (and the immediate families of management and employees) of the Promoter.
5. To enter the Competition you must:
a. Complete the “Website” survey online at <INSERT LINK> providing your contact details;
b. Tick the box at the end of the survey ‘Yes! Please enter me into the free prize draw for a chance to win a £75 gift voucher’.
6. No purchase/donation is necessary to enter the Competition.
7. An Entrant is only entitled to enter the Competition once.
8. The Competition will be open to entrants as described above and returning their entry before the closing date of 30th July 2019.
9. The Prize is a gift voucher to the value of £75.
10. This competition will have three Winners only, each Winner will receive one Prize.
11. Details from all Entries and Entrants will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting the Competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the Competition) and for publicity purposes surrounding the Competition. By entering a Competition, the Entrant consents to the use of their information as described and in particular clause 14 (reasonable publicity of the Winner).
12. The Entrant agrees to the free use of their first names for reasonable publicity and news purposes during this competition and any future competition or promotions in any and all media by the Promoter its licensees, subsidiaries and assigns including but not limited to publication of the Winner on the Promoters’ Website and Facebook page.
13. The Promoter will only use the personal details of the Entrant for marketing purposes outside those described above if you “opt in” to join the mailing list when prompted or if you are the Winner.
14. By entering the Competition the Winner consents to the use of their name and photograph in connection with the Promoter’s Website and such other reasonable publicity as determined by the Promoter including such reasonable publicity by the Sponsor.
16. If the Promoter believes that an Entry breaches or may breach any of the Terms and Conditions, that Entry may be disqualified and removed by the Promoter at its sole discretion.
17. The Promoter may refuse any Entries that are deemed to be submitted via any form of computer programming or automatically generated entries.
18. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, disqualify all Entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
19. There will be 1 Winner for the Competition.
20. The Winner of the Competition will be drawn after 30th July 2019 and will be selected at random.
21. The Winner will be notified by email prior to the public announcement on the Promoter’s Website and Facebook page. The Winner must respond to the Promoter with 30 days of notification to claim their Prize. If the Winner does not respond within 30 days, they will not be entitled to a Prize.
22. The Prizes will be sent to the Winners as soon as possible after they have confirmed. The Promoter does not guarantee receipt of the Prize by the Winner or the date of that receipt.
23. The Prize is not transferrable to any other person.
24. No part of a Prize is may be exchanged for cash or any other Prize.
25. If an advertised Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
26. You can find out who has won a Competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Marketing Department, Action for Carers Surrey, Astolat, Coniers Way, Guildford, GU4 7HL.
27. This competition is governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. The Promoter may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time.
29. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected Entries.
30. The Promoter may, in circumstances beyond their control, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
31. Any amendments or cancellations to these Terms and Conditions will be posted by means of a reasonably prominent link on the Promoter’s Website and your continued participation in the competition will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the revised Terms and Conditions it is your responsibility to notify the Promoter immediately.
32. Any costs associated with entering the competition and accessing the website are the responsibility of the Entrant.
33. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this agreement (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this agreement shall not be affected.
34. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision of this agreement would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
35. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law the Promoter:
a. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this competition; and
b. accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Competition, including (but not limited to) any failure of the computer system or other equipment to determine Winners in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; and
c. accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Entries or entrant's details; and
d. accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected Entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, the Internet, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the entrant. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
36. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (or including loss of opportunity), indirect or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
37. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their employees’ or agent’s negligence or for fraud.