- Develop and submit persuasive, ambitious and well written funding applications to charitable trusts and foundations to secure funding.
- Build on existing relationships with key funders to maximise income and meet ambitious targets.
- Cultivate new relationships with new charitable trusts, lottery funders and government departments and ensure funding approaches match their interests and priorities.
- Work with Service Managers to identify projects and areas of work that would be appropriate for funding applications and would resonate with funders.
- Write reports and updates to keep funders informed of the positive impact of their support.
- Work alongside the Community and Corporate Fundraiser to share knowledge and create the best possible opportunities for the organisation.
This role reports directly into the CEO, and the post holder will be able to work independently and build relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. You will:
- Have a proven track record of developing and writing successful funding bids.
- Have a track record of working to agreed targets and deadlines through effective time management and prioritization.
- Have demonstrable experience managing, collating and reporting data.
- Be able to accurately prepare high quality written material.
- Be a persuasive and natural communicator who is able to present and talk passionately and appropriately about carer related matters.
- Be able to work under your own initiative.
- Have proven competence working with standard Microsoft packages plus, databases, data analysis and report writing/generation.
Under current Covid-19 restrictions, this role is home based, with some of your induction being completed in the office. However, when restrictions are lifted you will be expected to split your working week between home and our offices in Burpham, Guildford.
To apply, complete an application form and send it to [email protected]Download job description Download job application