About the Job
Working on a zero hours contract, you will be offered casual work at events and groups across Surrey. Most of the work is scheduled for evenings, weekends or school holidays.
You must have:
- a flexible approach to work and a caring attitude
- experience working with children and young people
- able to lead an activity or game
- able to communicate well with young people
- Working creatively and flexibly to support young people to get involved and have fun
- Motivating young people to achieve life opportunities.
- Leading on groups and activities
What we offer:
- £10.75 per hour (+ holiday pay) and 45p per mile for mileage
- Flexibility to choose which events and groups you would like to support
- Training and supervision
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
The successful will be DBS checked to an enhanced level and complete safer recruitment checks appropriate to the role.
Complete an Application Form and return it to [email protected]Download job description Download job application