About the role
In this rewarding role, you will line manage a small, effective administration team as well as undertake day-to-day administrative tasks for our Young Carers team.
Provide line management to the Surrey Young Carers Administration team, including completing supervisions, assisting with recruitment and holding team meetings.
- Monitor the quality and consistency of the administrative service delivered.
- Respond to telephone queries.
- Respond to carers queries sensitively and appropriately, by phone email and letter.
- Maintain the database, including inputting and retrieval of referral data, running reports and producing mailing labels and lists as required.
- Respond to post and emails appropriately and sensitively.
You must be:
- A confident leader with the ability to lead a small team.
- IT literate and have proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable with database software and be able to accurately input information and run reports.
- An excellent communicator with a clear and friendly telephone manner.
- Have the confidence to look at existing administrative practices and make improvements.
How to apply
To apply, complete an application form OR send your CV along with a covering letter which details why are you applying for the role and send it to [email protected]Download job description Download job application