About the Role
Passionate about social media and websites? Keen to make a difference? In this exciting role you will take operational responsibility for all our online communications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of our social media accounts, including creating, scheduling and posting high quality content, images and videos.
- Create marketing emails, keeping recipient data up-to-date.
- Developing new sections, pages, forms, news items and events listings for the website.
- Being the lead contact for the website, liaising with our agency for support and site development work as required.
- Use analytical tools to report on digital activity.
- Keep up to date with social media trends and digital developments.
- Be experienced in supporting website development and managing delivery.
- Have a proven work history of managing social media accounts and have up-to- date knowledge of the digital world.
- Have excellent written and spoken communications skills and the confidence to publish digital media unchecked.
- Be able to write well, to guidelines and appropriately for a wide range of audiences, including young carers, adult carers, and professionals.
- Be able to create strong, on brand digital content, including graphics and on-line videos.
Under current Covid-19 restrictions, this role is home based. However, when restrictions are lifted you will be expected to split your working week between home and our offices in Burpham, Guildford.
To apply, complete an application form and return it to [email protected]Download job description Download job application