About the role
We are looking for a detail orientated and accurate administrator with excellent organisational skills to join our busy, friendly team.
Our charity runs groups over zoom and in person and with zoom events becoming increasingly popular, a substantial part of the role will include liaising with event co-ordinators to set up the groups in addition to preparing materials ready for carers to book on.
We also hold a database of over 21,000 carers with new people being referred to our service daily. Our admin team retrieve the referrals and input them on to our database.
As a key member of the Administration team, you will:
- Administratively support the running of groups and events, including setting up zoom links, booking carers onto the correct event and ensuring that they have the details that they need to attend
- Inputting information into the database, ensuring that database records are accurate and up to date
- Responding to carer enquiries, by email, in writing or over the phone
- Ensuring that information, leaflets, and booklets are well stocked and available to issue to carers
- Manage the ‘check in’ procedure, which is an internal safety measure that we have in place for staff who visit carers in their own homes
We are looking for a dedicated and committed administrator who is:
- accurate and systematic
- IT literate and has proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- comfortable with database software
- a good communicator with a clear and friendly telephone manner.
- able to empathise with carers’ needs and concerns
This role will be mainly office based with some home working on a rota system.
Download job description Download job application