Notice is hereby given that an Annual GeneralMeeting of the Company will be held at Astolat, Coniers Way, Burpham, Guildford, GU4 7HL on 6th December 2019 at 1pm (the “Meeting”) to transact the following business:
That the Articles of Association of the Company (the “Old Articles”) be deleted in their entirety and replaced by the Articles of Association in the form attached (the “New Articles”) with effect from the end of the Meeting in substitution for all former articles of association.
- Conditional on the special resolution at item 1 being passed, that any individual who was a company law member under the Old Articles but is not a company law member under the New Articles shall become a Supporter of the Charity as defined in article 13 of the New Articles.
- Conditional on the special resolution at item 1 not being passed, that Pat Adams be re-elected as a Trustee for 1 further year
- Conditional on the special resolution at item 1 not being passed, that the following be elected/re-elected as a Trustee.
- To approve the minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting.
- To receive the Trustees Report for the year 2018/2019.
- To receive the Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2019.
- To appoint the auditors to serve for the coming year.
- Chairman’s Report and Review of the Year.
As a member of the Company, you are entitled to appoint a proxy to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at the Annual General Meeting.
Full details are contained in the documents below together with reply slip and proxy forms.
The full notice, Annual Report and Accounts and accompanying documentation can be viewed below: